Department of Defense
TechLink is a US Department of Defense Partnership Intermediary per Authority 15 USC 3715. Its partnership intermediary agreement is with the Air Force and is managed by the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL-XPPD) at Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio.
Defense Department Technology Transfer Links
- Department of Defense Research & Engineering Enterprise
- Defense Innovation Marketplace
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Defense Technical Information Center
- SBIR - Department of Defense
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program
- Office of Naval Research, Navy Technology Transfer Office
- US Air Force Research Laboratory Technology Transfer
- US Army Research Laboratory
- US Naval Research Laboratory Technology Transfer
- National Security Agency Technology Transfer
MilTech is a companion DoD partnership intermediary at Montana State University that helps small defense contractors and DoD program managers to transition new technology to US warfighter use.
Montana State University
Montana State University is Montana’s Land Grant university, charged with promoting economic development in the state. Technology transfer is an important part of this effort. TechLink is a center within the university's Office of Research, Creativity, and Technology Transfer and serves as the university’s main outreach arm to the high-tech sector in the state and region.