TechLink helps companies to engage with DoD Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. These federally mandated programs offer funding for R&D to develop new commercial products and services and are aimed at companies with 500 or fewer employees. TechLink has a long-standing program offering professional guidance to help companies compete effectively for DoD SBIR/STTR awards.
TechLink’s DoD SBIR/STTR Assistance Program
- Enhances communication with DoD program managers, technical points of contact, and prime contractors
- Guides companies through the process
- Assesses technology relevancy to DoD
- Offers expert proposal development assistance and review
- Provides guidance in partnering for improved development and transition
Two of TechLink’s SBIR outreach managers are national Tibbetts award winners, recognized for
their outstanding service to the SBIR/STTR program.