News | Jun 20, 2019
These 21 inventions were revealed this morning, most available for product development
Batch of U.S. government patent applications lists new technologies from its research scientists, engineers
Many of the consumer technologies sold today had humble beginnings as an idea or prototype in a research and development laboratory. But not every business has an R&D budget.
What they do have, know it or not, is access to dozens of government laboratories and inventors.
Through tech transfer agreements, U.S. companies can acquire technology from government labs (and intellectual property rights) to bring unique and distinct products to the market.
If that sounds daunting, don’t worry. TechLink can help.
TechLink works for two of the biggest agencies in the government, the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs, providing businesses large and small with expert guidance in evaluating and licensing their inventions.
And those services are provided at no charge. Need proof? Check our references.
New Technologies, June 20, 2019
- Energy Absorbing and Spall Mitigating Ammunition Compartment Liner Cassette
- Lubrication of Machines Using Heat Activated Polymers
- Detecting and Predicting Mechanical Failure due to Lubrication Loss in Machines and Moveable Components
- Vorticity Based Noise Abatement
- Filovirus Antibody
- Deposition of Particles at Desired Locations Using Plasmonic Enhancement
- Communication Assets Survey and Mapping, Next Generation
- System and Method for Automatic Real-Time Control of the Rotational Speed of a Radar Antenna
- Fabrication of High-Temperature Superconducting Striated Tape Combinations
- Lithiated Carbon Phosphonitride Extended Solids
- Method for Displaying Off-Screen Target Indicators in Motion Video
- Millimeter-Wave Airborne Radar for 3-D Imaging of Moving and Stationary Targets
- Electrically Conducting Poly(pyrazoles)
- Diver Navigation, Information and Safety Buoy
- Powder Sieving Capsule
- Laser-Induced Ballistics Particle Implantation Technique
- Biopolymer-Based Electromagnetic Interference Shielding Materials
- Very Low-Frequency Noise Cancellation Reciever System
- Photon Generator, Entangled for Quantum Computing
Department of Veterans Affairs
- CCR3 Modulations in the Treatment of Aging-Associated Impairments, and Compositions for Practicing the Same